Scope of Terms
Buzzpacker (http://www.buzzpacker.com, hereinafter referred to as “our website” ) are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under applicable laws. We provide related services to you in accordance with the usage terms, and other related regulations or announcements. When you use this service, it is deemed that you understand and have agreed to all the content and related announced regulations of these service terms. If you do not agree to a part or the entirety of our website’s usage terms, please do not fill in the basic information form, or complete the follow-up purchase procedures, or use our website’s service.
Collection of Information
We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using this Website and information about how you use this Website including when you open your user account (‘User Account’), visit this Website or make reservations for any intended Services or using the Services.
Registration of Your User Account or Using the Services:
- When you register with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, username, password and telephone number.
- When you visit this Website, make purchasing for any intended Services or use the Services, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Information or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below: Copies of correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise) between you and us; and between you and the Operators;
- Details of your usage of this Website (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
- Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by Buzzpacker relating to the Services and newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by Buzzpacker;
- Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using or accessing to this Website (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
- Buzzpacker uses SSL protocol to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to Buzzpacker are secured.
Storage of Information
- All payment transactions carried out by us will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
Usage of Information
- Buzzpacker will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
- Buzzpacker will use Personal Information and other data collected through this Website or when making purchases for the Services to create your User Account, to provide you with the Services, to continually improve this Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services. Improving this Website and the Service implies that we use your Personal Information or such other data to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support and to provide you with timely notice of new Services and special offers.
- We process the Personal Information collected in as far as necessary for performance of the contract with you, for example when you purchase a Service via the Website. Besides, we process the other Personal Information collected on the basis of our legitimate interests, which are the further improvement of the Service and for direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to our third party service providers (including Google Analytics), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- When you visit this Website, information may be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. Enabling cookies on this Website will allow this Website to function properly. Conversely, if you disable cookies on this Website, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this Website. By visiting this Website without changing your settings, you agree to receive all cookies and other data collection tools; however, if you do not accept the use of these cookies, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
- You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through this Website via the user portal, under “My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email at email@example.com.
- Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email at email@example.com.
- Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
- When handling a data access or correction request, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the data access or correction request.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Last updated on 16th May 2021.